Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5, 2007

Hi everyone, well it's very very cold here today, -30 mom said. And our car won't start. And mom missed a doctors appointment because the car won't start. sigh. Dad had to take a taxi to work last night, and home again this morning. Not one of our better mornings so far!!

But, mom and I had oatmeal for breakfast and it was really good. I don't get the milk on it, but that's okay. It's still warm and toasty in my tummy. I think mom's going to work for a little while and then have a nap, that'll be nice, all curled up in our blankets!! I like afternoon naps.

According to mom the weather man said that it's only going to get colder here for the next week or so. So I guess we're going to be stuck inside for the next several days. It's way too cold for me to go out even with a sweater and booties on. And mom doesn't like going out in this cold weather either, it bothers her something awful. It makes her feel icky she says.

Anyhow, that's about it for right now, not much news happening around here today. :)

Love,
Boomer

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    That is WAY too cold for anydog! Ok, the huskies will like it and that is why they will rule the world one day. We would rather be curled up on a nice warm blanket for a nap!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mini Violets said…

    Hi there, yes I agree, snuggling up in my blankie is much better than going outside, besides, I always have my papers to use. (slurp) I'm not sure that even the huskies like it when it's this cold, but they are big and furry, so I'm sure they survive okay. Plus their owners are very diligent about keeping them warm and comfy.

    Take care!
    Boomer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home