Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Janaury 3, 2007


Hi Everybody, I'm sorry it's been so long since I wrote in my blog, we've been busy, what with mom not feeling good, and then Christmas and New Years. Always lots to do around here too, mom seems to need lots of help lately, and I'm doing all I can to help her.

I sure hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We sure did around here. We put out milk and cookies to Santa, and even left him a bully stick, but he left it for me I guess, maybe he didn't like bully sticks. Oh well, I tried!!

I got a new blanket, some squeaky toys, some really neat stuff to eat, and no clothes!! YAY! After all I'm a little boy, I'd only get them dirty anyways.

My friend, Mary-Margaret got a whole bunch of clothes, that's okay for her she's a little girl!!

For New Years, my dad had to work at midnight, but his workplace said he could be a little bit late, so he got to celebrate midnight with us before he went to work. We have cream cheese, and crackers, and shrimp, and apple cider. It was really good, all I got was the crackers and a little taste of cream cheese. Mom said the shrimp wouldn't be good for me, so I didn't get any of that. But on New Years Day we had pork and sauerkraut. I got a little tiny taste of the pork, it was goooooood! Yum!

Now that it's after the holidays, mom says we have to get "organized" whatever that is. I think it means work, cause dad told her not to worry about it, it's too much for her to do and it'd get dome sometime or other. So I figure it must be work.

Anyhow, mom says it's time to go lie down for a little while, and how it's my bedtime now. So I guess I better go and snuggle up with mom before she gets too tired.

Hope you all have a great week, and I'll be talking to you again really soon!! Maybe even tomorrow!!

Love,
Boomer

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Welcome back, Boomer! We have missed you. We hope your mom feels better soon. The holidays have a way of really wearing out people. Glad you got just what you wanted for Christmas. We got all kinds of great stuff too!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Mini Violets said…

    Hi there, yes sure did, I really enjoyed christmas, it was lots of fun. Mom says she's getting better each day, and it sure seems like she is, she spend alot of time working, but then we get naps and snuggles once she's done work. She says she will have to continue with the naps cause of her heart problem, but the diabetes problems are almost cured now she said, so that's a good thing!! :) I'm glad you got everything you wanted for christmas, that just means you were extra good last year!! And now we start over being extra good for next year! :)

    Take care,
    Love,
    Boomer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home