Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Monday, November 13, 2006

Wow It's Cold Out!

Hi everyone, well living in Alaska sure is interesting.... it's too cold for me outside!! I like the snow and I like running around in the snow, but now, it's so cold out that I can't go out! Mom says no, I have to use my papers now, cause it's too cold out. When I got up this morning, it was -19 F outside mom said. When it gets this cold we have something called ice fog. I don't know exactly what that is, but when I look out the window I can't see anything!! It's all fuzzy and white out. Well enough about the weather.....

I just wanted to mention in here today that I hope that Nemo's mom is feeling a little bit better today. Nemo is at Rainbow Bridge now, and I just know that he's happy, and not feeling sick anymore. I hope that Nemo's mom remembers that Nemo loves her very much and will be waiting for her when she gets there!! And in the meantime Nemo has all the toys, food, water, and playmates that he wants there at Rainbow Bridge. Melody is at Rainbow Bridge too, and I just know that she made Nemo feel at home, so he's not alone with no friends there.

And! I sure hope that Bud is feeling better now too. I hope it wasn't anything serious. Bud is Vicki's husband, and he's in the hospital right now. I sure hope he gets to go home today!! Paws Together everyone for Bud!! The Yorkie Prayer Ring sure does wonders when we put our minds and paws to it!!

Anyhow, mom has my breakfast ready now, a little tiny bit of oatmeal today. I like oatmeal! It's always nice and warm and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Love,
Boomer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home