Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Night

Hi everybody, well I guess I made up with mom okay, I went and napped with her for over an hour, it was nice and snuggly!! I even had my favorite blanket on the bed this afternoon. Mom hasn't said anything, but I don't think she's feeling good, she only had soup for dinner, and I got a little bit of chicken out of the soup. Oh, and a whole ritz cracker with peanut butter. Peanut butter's my favorite!! I just love Peanut Butter. Pepper and I both got some. One of my favorite things is to have my puppy kong toy filled up with crunchy peanut butter, it takes me hours to get it all out, but boy is it fun!! Well, I have to get off the computer now, cause mom says she has to work tonight, she says she slept too long today and now she's backed up. Not sure what that means, but she wants me to have a nap again so she can work.

Have a good night everyone!
Love,
Boomer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home