Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Terrible Tuesday!


Hi everyone, well today was terrible, and it's all my mom's fault. sigh. Last night mom worked really really late on the computer, when she finally came to bed, I got to snuggle up with her and was really comfy in my nice soft blanket. BUT, then when she got up this morning, she got dressed and amost immediately left the house!! My mom left without me!! She left me at home. I think that's terrible and didn't like it one little bit. I was being good. I hadn't even had time to do anything wrong! sigh. So I sat in the window and waited for mom and dad to come back. They did, and pretty quick too! I still don't know what I did wrong to not get to go out with them today. Pepper said it could be because they were going somewhere where dogs weren't allowed, but I don't understand that cause dogs should be allowed everywhere. I even sat down real still and let her take a picture of me today.

Then after dinner, mom sat down and let me snuggle up, so maybe I didn't do anything wrong after all. I was very sad that she left me home though, and I sure hope she doesn't do THAT very often.

Pepper was telling me that sometimes they have to go places that I'm not allowed to go, like to the bank and the grocery store. He said that every now and then I'm going to have to stay home even when I don't want to, and even when mom wants to take me with her.

Mom whispered to me tonight that she wanted to take me today, but they had to go out real quick to pay bills. I'm not sure what that means, but both Pepper and I got some ice cream tonight so I guess I wasn't bad after all!! (grin) We sure like ice cream!! And we only get ice cream on very special days.

We got to run around outside today for a little bit too, it was nice and bright out. When we came in we both got brushed and got to lie down on our big blanket that mom warmed up for us in the dryer!!

Okay, so it wasn't really a terrible Tuesday after all.

Have a good night everyone!
Love, Boomer.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Oh, a nice warm blanket on a cold day! That sounds like a real treat! And, yes, unfortunately, there are places that don't allow dogs. It's all very unreasonable but what can we do? If you figure something out, let us know!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger The Leskiw Gang said…

    Hey Boomer,
    I know how you feel about not being able to go with your mommy. Mine had to go to Ohio and I had to stay home. So I wanted to show I could be very good when she left me in her office and I didn't mess with or chew anything up. she was very happy to see me and also very happy I behaved myself.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said…

    Dear Boomer - I have a BGF in Illinois who is "Shih Tzu". Her name is Sarabi and she's single, too. I think REALLY you two should get together. I'll send her your blog link and...well, if it clicks...(tee hee)....I want to come to the wedding.

    Love, Mary-Margaret

     

Post a Comment

<< Home