Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Monday, November 06, 2006

It's Monday!! YAY!

Hi everybody, I'm so glad that you all stopped by to see my blog. It's really fun to have all of you to talk to. Sometimes it's lonely here when all mom does is work.... sigh.

But that's okay, I decided this morning to get her up really really eary. It wasn't even light out yet, but it was so cold that I needed under the covers. So I sat on her and licked and licked until she woke up. Mom always wakes up kind of giggling when I lick her face to wake her up. And once she wakes up she grabs me and wraps me up in the blanket and pets me till I go back to sleep. Especially if its really early like this morning!

Because I woke her up early, she couldn't get back to sleep, so we both got up and had some oatmeal for breakfast. I really like oatmeal, it's just the plain stuff, but it's really good. I only get a little bit, but it's nice and warm and sure sticks to my ribs in the morning.

OH! I forgot, you've seen all the other family members here in the house, except for one. Benny!! Benny's my best buddy. He's big, and he's black, and he's all kitty, but he likes me and we really like to chase each other around the house. Benny is hard to get a good picture of too, just like I am cause he sees the camera coming and either runs and hides, or he just runs, and then he's out of focus!! But Benny is about 20 or so pounds of black kitty and he's great fun to play with. He's ever so careful when we're playing together and he's never even raised a claw to me.

Well, I guess now that you've met everyone in the house, I should probably mention one more thing.... I'm not a purebred Yorkie (sniff, sigh). I'm half yorkie and half shih zhu. I think I must take after the shih zhu side for looks, but I'm all yorkie in attitude!!

Anyhow, mom has to work now, and wants me to go have a nap cause I'm hogging the computer again. I like being on the computer!!

Take care everyone!!
Love, Boomer.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Hi Boomer! We are fans of Mary Margaret O'Brien and saw the link to your blog in her blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. We hope you won't mind if we come back to visit you again soon.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said…

    Dear Boomer. One of my very BEST friends, Sarabi from Arlington Illinois, is a Shih Tzu. You got the best of both worlds, big boy! My handsome hunka Boomer Babe!!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Boomer,like MM said,you got the best of both..
    And Yorkies do have attitude..lol..
    Love reading your daily story.
    Your kitty is very pretty.
    Look forward to reading more.
    Love Auntie Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home