Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Oops, Where'd Thursday Go?

Hi everybody, well I'm not sure what happened yesterday, except that mom and me lay down on the couch to have a nap, and woke up this morning!! I guess we were extra tired yesterday.

This morning, when we went to go out for a run around the yard, I heard something under the deck and so took off under the deck to find out what it was. Boy was mom angry with me. It turned out it was only a piece of newspaper, but it sure was fun to chase it around! But I'm sneaking off the couch right now to write this, cause I'm supposed to be being good. I even got stuck in my crate for 15 mintues once mom caught me. I don't like being bad, but this was just too much to pass up! Oh well, I better go make up with mom now.

Hope you all have a super weekend!!
Love,
Boomer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home