Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hey It's Hump Day!! aka Wednesday!

Hi everybody! Well today was completely and totally uneventful around here. Mom worked really late again last night and so she slept in today. Dad came home from work and took Pepper and I out for a little run, and when I came back in I got up on the bed, and put my cold cold paws and nose on mom's cheek. She was really tired and hardly even moved. But she knew it was me cause she grabbed me and stuck me under the covers to get all warmed up. Pepper was lying down at the bottom of the bed on our pillow that's down there, it's right by a heater, and so he was nice and warm too. He gets a little confused when he's under the covers, so he stays up top most of the time.

Well mom's starting to complain cause I'm hogging the computer again, and she says she has lots of work to do, so I guess I better be a good boy and let her have the computer for a little while.

I hope you all had a super day, and got lots of treats and snuggles!!
I know I'll get lots of snuggles later when mom goes to lie down. Mom's real good for that, she never forgets to take me for snuggles!! Night for now everybody!

Love,
Boomer

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Boomer, you are so lucky. Snuggles are the best! We get to snuggle with Mom every morning after we go outside. We all run back to the bedroom and it's snuggle time!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home