Boomer's Blog

This is my Blog. Some of my best friends have blogs, and my mommy finally said I could have one too!! :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 11, 2007

Hi everybody!! It's finally warmed up a little bit here now, and it's nice enough that I can go outside!!

Instead of it being -30 and -40, it's warmed up to zero and above now. We had 6 degrees today, it's great!! I went outside and ran around in the snow in the yard, it was cool, but it sure was warmer than it's been in a while. I got all wet playing in the snow, it was alot of fun.

I hope that all you nice folks who are getting the cold and snow are all okay, no power outs or anything like that. I'd hate to think that you folks are cold or sitting in the dark!

Anyhow, I'm all worn out, and mom's already telling me that it's time for bed, so I guess I'd better go now.

Love,
Boomer

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said…

    Hey. I thought I left a comment but I don't see it. Silly blogs. Anyway, just dropped by to tell you that I always love reading your blog. You are MY MAN!!!

    Love always,

    Mary-Margaret

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home